Man Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUCK THE GIANTS

3 posters

Go down

FUCK THE GIANTS Empty FUCK THE GIANTS

Post  tdburns0 Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 pm

I hate the Giants for beating my Cowboys. Realistically I think they have a good chance at coming out of the NFL. They look like the 07' team with a better Eli.

tdburns0

Back to top Go down

FUCK THE GIANTS Empty Re: FUCK THE GIANTS

Post  fitz2k2 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm

can giants go deep sure, will they face saints or gb possible will the giants win the superbowl HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOO. if teams can double team cruz or jam him then the outside wr's will be force to make a play ,but remember there is a good n bad eli ,it lurking soon.

fitz2k2

Back to top Go down

Post  tdburns0 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

fitz2k2 wrote:can giants go deep sure, will they face saints or gb possible will the giants win the superbowl HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOO. if teams can double team cruz or jam him then the outside wr's will be force to make a play ,but remember there is a good n bad eli ,it lurking soon.

My biggest fear in the playoffs would be going to New Orleans. Their homefield is mad strong. I think San Fran gets left out this convo often, but they are the only team in the NFC with a beast defense. So I'm not sleeping on them either.

tdburns0

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz2k2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 am

My biggest fear in the playoffs would be going to New Orleans. Their homefield is mad strong. I think San Fran gets left out this convo often, but they are the only team in the NFC with a beast defense. So I'm not sleeping on them either.[/quote]

best game would be saints vs packers that be a shootout like crazy someone will have to fuck up,it going to be interesting with pats offense coach dipping out after the season it must mess up mentality of the team entering the playoffs ,but knowing brady he will do his damn thing. pats vs packers, sorry flacco,tebow,eli,smith,big ben,Stafford,flynn,but bree's is strong with this one so who knows

fitz2k2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dustball1986 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 pm

People need to watch out for the 9ers

Dustball1986

Back to top Go down

Post  fitz2k2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Dustball1986 wrote:People need to watch out for the 9ers

I'm scared of them to ,but redzone is horrible if they can stop gb or saints I'm def gonna be shocked

fitz2k2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum